In this episode, you will learn about biological dentistry and the impact of mercury amalgams, root canals, and dental cavitations in those with chronic health challenges.
- How should one approach the microbiome of the mouth? Should the goal be to eliminate oral microbes?
- What is an optimal daily routine for oral maintenance?
- Can oil pulling be helpful for oral and systemic health?
- How do the teeth relate to the merdians and organs in the body?
- What is the role of amalgams in chronic illness?
- Can microbes exist in root canal teeth?
- What role do dental cavitations play in chronic health challenges?
- How are cavitations addressed?
- What is the recurrence rate for a surgically-addressed cavitation?
- How are cavitations evaluated?
- Is zirconium a better option than titanium for an implant?
- What is the cause of grinding teeth and what problems might this create?
- What role do dental issues play in sleep apnea?
- How is gum recession treated?
Disclaimer: The content of this show is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness or medical condition. Nothing in today's discussion is meant to serve as medical advice or as information to facilitate self-treatment. As always, please discuss any potential health-related decisions with your own personal medical authority.